Elecorev’s ER14250 is a non-rechargeable lithium Thionyl chloride bobbin(Li-SOCl2) battery with raised positive and flat negative terminals. This battery offers high voltage response and offer long battery life, excellent low temperature, offer built in safety vents, hermetically sealed containers.
- Compliant to IEC 86-4 safety and EN 50020 intrinsic safety standard
- IEC code of battery is ER14250
- Non flammable electrolyte
- Available in 1/2AA standard size
- Nominal capacity of 1.2Ah
- Nominal voltage of 3.6V
- Operating temperature range -60°C to 85°C
- Continuous current of 25mA
- Typical weight is 11g
There are no reviews yet.