- What are CR123A Batteries? The CR123A battery is classified by its 34.5 x 17mm or 2/3A cell size, lithium (LiMnO2) chemistry, and high 3V voltage, making them a great choice as flashlight or lithium camera batteries
- Higher discharge rate for more powerful devices such as SLR cameras
- Superior leakage resistance and excellent storage characteristics.
- Stable discharge under wide range of temperatures/environmental conditions.
- Light weight (power to weight ratio) compared to other types
This Maxell CR123A battery is called by these names also
There are no reviews yet.